A veteran of national campaign committees, presidential bids and marquee Congressional races, James Richardson serves as vice president of public relations.
Richardson was most recently director of online communications for Jon Huntsman for President and a communications adviser to former Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour while he evaluated a White House bid of his own. Before his stint on the presidential circuit, he served as account services director for Hynes. And in cycles past, he served as communications director for the College Republican National Committee and online communications manager for the Republican National Committee.
A blogger himself and former contributing editor at RedState.com, Richardson has published political and social commentary in The Atlantic Magazine, GQ Magazine, The Guardian, Politico, Fox News, CBS News, the Washington Times, the Huffington Post, Human Events and the Daily Caller. He’s also guest commentated on CNN and MSNBC.
James In The News:
- Two Inspiring 20-Something Candidates to watch are not content to wait their turn
- Ex-Huntsman and Barbour aide offers Mitt Romney some advice
- A Former Huntsman Staffer on Gingrich’s Refusal to Ever, Ever Drop Out
- America has moved on from Romney’s Mormonism
- God, guns and grease! Northern snobbery fuels the Paula Deen fingerpointing
- What Was the Huntsman Campaign’s Problem?
- Food or Facebook for America’s Homeless?
- Richardson at Fox News: What Democrats wish for
- Richardson at Washington Times: Who are you calling extreme?
- Richardson at Politico: Dems play politics with 9/11 workers